The WaveTrax Express™ off-ramp for CommScope's FiberGuide® Fiber Management System trough provides a modular exit that snaps onto the side of an existing 12" trough run.
WaveTrax Express™ Off-Ramp is used to transition from horizontal to vertical fiber management anywhere along an existing horizontal trough. No cutting or notching required! WaveTrax Express compatible brackets install onto existing FiberGuide® system layouts without any cutting or special tools!
Amphenol Network Solutions' patent-pending ratcheting bracket simplifies the install.
• Works for both new fiber builds and existing layouts
• Easy tool-free installation with ratcheting bracket
• Reduces installation time by up to 75%
• Simplifies design layouts
• Expansion requires no cutting
• Installs anywhere along a fiber trough
• Eliminates foreign object debris (FOD) when installing
• Universal design fits FiberGuide® system trough as well as Amphenol Network Solutions WaveTrax fiber ducting solutions
FiberGuide® is a registered trademark of CommScope Technologies LLC.
GET IN TOUCH
22425 East Appleway Ave #11
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
ABOUT AMPHENOL NETWORK SOLUTIONS
Need pricing or product availability?
Guadalajara, Mexico Facility
Global STD ISO 14001 System Certified