The WaveTrax Express off-ramp for CommScope's FiberGuide® Fiber Management System trough provides a modular exit that snaps onto the side of an existing 12" trough run.
WaveTrax Express Off-Ramp is used to transition from horizontal to vertical fiber management anywhere along an existing horizontal trough. No cutting or notching is required! WaveTrax Express compatible brackets install onto existing CommScope FiberGuide® system layouts without any cutting or special tools!
Amphenol Network Solutions' patent-pending ratcheting bracket simplifies the install.
• Works for both new fiber builds and existing layouts
• Easy tool-free installation with ratcheting bracket
• Reduces installation time by up to 75%
• Simplifies design layouts
• Expansion requires no cutting
• Installs anywhere along a fiber trough
• Eliminates foreign object debris (FOD) when installing
• Universal design fits CommScope's FiberGuide® system trough as well as Amphenol Network Solutions WaveTrax fiber ducting solutions
CommScope, FiberGuide, and Express Exit are registered trademarks of CommScope, Inc. of North Carolina and CommScope Technologies LLC. CommScope does not sponsor or endorse Amphenol, its products, or use of its trademarks.
GET IN TOUCH
22425 East Appleway Ave #11
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
ABOUT AMPHENOL NETWORK SOLUTIONS
Need pricing or product availability?
Guadalajara, Mexico Facility
Global STD ISO 14001 System Certified