Global seismic (GS) racks comply with EIA or Framework 2000 (Section 3 of GR-63-CORE). These heavy-duty frames support loads up to 850 lbs. when installed with a seismic anchor kit and are designed to protect equipment in Zone 4 seismic areas.
Global seismic (GS) frames comply with EIA or Framework 2000 (Section 3 of GR-63-CORE). These heavy-duty frames support loads up to 850 lbs. when installed with a seismic anchor kit and are designed to protect equipment in Zone 4 seismic areas. (Anchor kit, 08022K01, sold separately). Floor-to-ceiling cable feed and a unique cable ducting design with feed-through holes allow for maximum cable capacity and ease of wiring.
• Conform to GR-63-CORE Earthquake Resistance Criteria when loaded with 850 lbs
• EIA wide mounting hole pattern in both front and back flange (holes are drilled and tapped)
• Unitized, welded steel frame
• Frames are available as standalone frames, frames with accessories or fully configured global seismic cabinets
• Two modular 300 mm deep racks can be positioned back-to-back to maintain a 600 mm deep lineup
*NOTE: Equipment position, size and relative location of weight may affect seismic test performance. Additional dampening panels may be required for weights in excess of 850 lbs.
Indoor commercial environments (central office, data center)
GET IN TOUCH
22425 East Appleway Ave #11
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
ABOUT AMPHENOL NETWORK SOLUTIONS
Need pricing or product availability?
Guadalajara, Mexico Facility
Global STD ISO 14001 System Certified