350A Dual-feed 6/5 Circuit Breaker/GMT, ±24V/-48V
Bring power management closer to network elements with this dual-feed high-current circuit breaker/fuse panel. A compact design distributes power to network elements that draw between 50A to 100A, such as network routers and data servers in just 3 RU.
This panel provides the flexibility for both primary and secondary distribution when a full 600A battery distribution frame or load center is not required. Users can configure the panel with bullet-style circuit breakers or TFD holders (TPS/TLS fuses), with up to 125A per position capacity (TPS fuses are maximum 70A; TLS are maximum 125A). Integrated GMT fuses provide additional flexibility, enabling a single compact panel to distribute power to both high-current and low-current equipment.
Each of the 350A feeds are totally isolated, providing power to six high-current and five low-current positions. A replaceable alarm card contains power and alarm LEDs for sides A and B.
• High-current capabilities - two 350A inputs
• High-power distribution - six 125A single-pole positions per input
• Field configurable - bullet-style connectivity
- Airpax LEL or Carling CA1 circuit breakers
- CSI TFD fuse holders
• Fuse panel convenience - five 15A GMT fuses per input
• Universal voltage applications - ±24VDC and -48 VDC operation supported
• Robust connections - input cable up to 750 MCM, output cable up to #2 AWG
• Individual breaker faceplate design - each breaker individually accessible and provides physical protection of the toggle from inadvertent tripping
• Industry compliance - UL, cUL, and NEBS level 3
• Rear cover included - covers all input and output power connections.
NOTE: Panels ship without circuit breakers or fuses. Circuit breakers, or TFD holders and fuses must be ordered separately.
GET IN TOUCH
22425 East Appleway Ave #11
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
ABOUT AMPHENOL NETWORK SOLUTIONS
Need pricing or product availability?
Guadalajara, Mexico Facility
Global STD ISO 14001 System Certified