Network test access points (TAPs) are a passive monitoring device that mirrors traffic from the live network to the monitoring devices and provides a demarcation between the live network and monitoring infrastructure, without utilizing SPAN ports and CPU processing capacity.
Enabling organizations to augment their monitoring infrastructure while reducing risk and preserving network performance. Amphenol Network Solutions TAPs meet this demand and provide best-in-class density and cable management.
• Cost savings: The density achieved with Amphenol Network Solutions TAPs reduces floor space and overall costs to deploy TAPs into your network.
• Return on investment: Amphenol Network Solutions TAPs cassettes are interchangeable when used with a C2LINX and C2X chassis.
• Improved fiber lifespan: Correct cable management practices can ensure your fiber cable does not fail over time through the development of fractures in the glass.
• Modularity: Deploy up to 48 different modules in a 4RU C2LINX chassis.
• High performance: Passively access data without disrupting network performance or link state
• Complete visibility: Provides 100% visibility of network traffic including errors, malicious or non-conforming packets
• Flexibility: Deploy single mode, multimode, LC and MPO together in a single chassis
Taps density in C2LINX:
GET IN TOUCH
22425 East Appleway Ave #11
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
ABOUT AMPHENOL NETWORK SOLUTIONS
Need pricing or product availability?
Guadalajara, Mexico Facility
Global STD ISO 14001 System Certified